Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The Shooting Star Project

[:
~
I remember. The first time I truly realized that Shelbi was the one for me.. [:
`
It was a Saturday night.. Her and I had just been at the social gathering for Olde Towne DT, and she still had a while until she had to head back home. So, instead of stopping at her car, we simply passed it and went straight to Worthing. And just for the realization; we'd barely even kissed by this point... That was the most we'd ever done.. Little kisses on the lips and rubbin' our noses together.... ^.^
`
So, we get to Worthing, and we head over to the school park, where other kids happened to be hanging out at as well, at 10:30 at night. We just kinda ignored them until they went away.. Then we explored the rest of the park.. Eventually, we layed down on top of one of the pieces of playground equipment.. As we were lying there, we both saw a shooting star go by..
`
She'd never seen a shooting star in real life before...
`
And they they all went flying by.. [:
`
We just so happened to have ssettled down just in time for a meteor shower.. And that's when I was hit with the realization. It was the 'Sleep-Watch' moment I said I wanted before... The feeling at least.. But, I have had plenty of actual moments like that since just to further verify my beliefs..
`
And, in turn, we are today happily together for 4 months [: We've barely ever argued, and typically, when we do, it's completely jovial [: I absolutely love my Shelbi Lynne...
:D E>

2 comments:

  1. You make me smile. I can see the look on your face as you were typing this out. I could hear it your voice on the phone. I'm so happy for you two. Words can't even express it. I wish I was coming home at Christmas so I could finally meet this girl. And to Shelbi- thanks for making my brother so happy. I've missed his smile. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^.^ babyyyyy! tehehe gahh i love u so much! and yes that was my favorite memorie! aftr that nite i knew u was my other half!:D mmhmms I LOVE his smile!!!

    ReplyDelete