Thursday, December 3, 2009

I Hate Loneliness, But It Loves Me

^
That's how I feel..
I find myself extremely alone... The people I've made as friends are leaving.. And the people I try and be friends with are already safe enough in their own group of friends that I've no space to fit in.. I mean, no ones really unkind to me or anything, but.. I just don't fit in.. Becky's leaving.. Mike's leaving.. Elias already left me... Shelbi.. Shelbi's leaving... I don't know what I'm supposed to do. I'd prefer for eeryone to just hate me everywhere. At least that way, I wouldn't have to struggle to try and make relationships. I'm just gonna give up on everything...

2 comments:

  1. Oh Richard, it's too hard for people to hate you! :) It would certainly help if I ran into you more on campus, lol.

    And hey, you might fit in better than you realize. :3

    ReplyDelete